About Me

My photo
Clintonville, OH
The story of a photographer and his faithful wife. Nick has a gift for seeing the beautiful in the ordinary, Beth has a knack for data entry. Welcome to our world.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Finals

So excited right now. I just finished my last final for child psych and I got a 98%. So I finished with all A's and that is just...satisfying, you know? I don't think I am overly concerned with grades, but it feels good to know that all the time spent was worth it.
Once I get my wisdom teeth out on Monday, I get to enjoy a whole week off! (*And DO NOT send me your horror stories about your wisdom teeth removal--not helpful.*) Pray for a quick recovery so I can sit around eating soup, reading Harry Potter, and watching Win a Date with Tad Hamilton.

Later.

4 comments:

saylor days said...

yay a new post.i'll be praying for you tomorrow.it'll go just fine! congrats on all A's that's AAAwesome!

Anonymous said...

When you read this you will probably be on drugs. Boo! Also, I am proud of you in your schooling. MY little genius.

Aaron, Sarah, and Emily Walter said...

I pray everything went smoothly today-and for a quick, and painless (mostly) recovery :)

Aaron, Sarah, and Emily Walter said...

uuummmmm hellooo???? How was your final-and how was your wisdom teeth surgery???? :)