About Me

My photo
Clintonville, OH
The story of a photographer and his faithful wife. Nick has a gift for seeing the beautiful in the ordinary, Beth has a knack for data entry. Welcome to our world.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Tagged by Jenny Mae

01. One book that changed your life

Waking the Dead by John Eldredge. It confirmed that the stirrings in my heart for community were, in fact, the desire God was putting on my heart and not some pointless dream.

02. One book that you have read more than once

She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb. I've read it once a year since it came out in 1992--15 times so far!

03. One book you would want on a deserted Island

Lost: a Survival Cookbook.

04. One book that made you laugh

Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris. Read it. You will not be disappointed.

05. One book that made you cry

Sweet Valley High when Elizabeth had a dream that Jessica died. Only they didn't tell you it was a dream at first.

06. One book that you wish had been written

Lost: a Survival Cookbook.

07. One book that you wish had never been written

Running With Scissors and Leaving the Saints. Bad experiences.

08. One book you are currently reading

Lost in the Forest by Sue Miller.

09. One book you have been meaning to read

Jane Eyre.

10. Now I am supposed to tag 5 people

I don't think I have five readers...Nick, Michelle, Meridith, Robin(do you have a blog?), and Kristin.

2 comments:

Robin Oatts said...

I do. It's on my site genrecreative.com. And I will answer this when I get back from San Diego. Hope you're having a good week!

Olive said...

i had nightmares/sad dreams after reading running with scissors. i couldnt finish it! i dont know why everyone liked it so much. i mean hellllloo adolescent rape scene!!