About Me

My photo
Clintonville, OH
The story of a photographer and his faithful wife. Nick has a gift for seeing the beautiful in the ordinary, Beth has a knack for data entry. Welcome to our world.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Animal Lovers

Hello all

I am writing this on behalf of my family. My sister is in Brazil for the next 6 months on missions and my parents are heading out to Arizona for 2-3 months for missions which results in one dog and one cat needed housed for a bit.

The dog, Isosceles, is 71/2, potty trained and gets along with everyone. He is, however, full of excitement and weighs 100 pounds and so he may be intimidating to some people. He is very smart and loving.

The cat, Valentine, is around 1 years old. She has her front claws removed and is litter box trained. I don't know much about her except that she loves to be held.

Please let me know if you are interested in hosting one or both of these animals. Thank you on behalf of my family.

-Nick Fancher
fancher8@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Emily Marie said...

Thanks Nick, I greatly appreciate your posting this for me and for mom and dad.
I also just read that you got to play key board at John Ruben's show. That's awesome! Did you have fun?
I thought your comment on my blog was sweet. You are always such a great encourager.
..and thanks for all your comments on my flickr page. I always enjoy seeing what you think of my work, and trying to guess which ones you'd like. love you.

insurance Quotes said...

Such a good read. Thanks.