About Me

My photo
Clintonville, OH
The story of a photographer and his faithful wife. Nick has a gift for seeing the beautiful in the ordinary, Beth has a knack for data entry. Welcome to our world.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Here and There

Can I get an amen on the wonderful sleeping weather last night? I love cool nights. And days…Fall can come anytime.
So I am in the middle of watching a documentary about the horrors of WalMart and wow. If you have noticed how dim and chaotic the store is and that is not enough to stop you from shopping there, watch it. It’s very disturbing and makes me feel a tad helpless, but I am only half way through so…
I just got done reading a book called Little Children. Don’t read it. It’s shallow and dumb. A quick read, though, probably because I skimmed half of it for lack of content.
On a business front, we have ordered all of the supplies necessary to make our postcards. I am really excited about this new branch—as soon as the cards are in I will post photos so you can see them. Check out the rest of the Etsy shop (sans cards until another week or so) right here.
That’s all for now, this was a random post. Oh, one more thing. The other day I was watching TV and saw this girl with a really cute stud in her nose. I was sitting there wondering if I could pull off a nosering, wishing I had one and…I do. I do have one. I have had one for almost 5 years. I'm just sayin' is all.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was really confused when you were talking about the nose ring until the last sentence. I am glad I am not actually going insane.

-Nick

Olive said...

my thoughts on nose rings: the more the merrier. (sayeth the gal with both nostrils pierced)

saylor days said...

what's the walmart documentary called?? also i'm sorry your day was blah on saturday. sorry i didn't get to see you :(

shutterthink said...

Oh, no worries. It got better.

shutterthink said...

Oh and the documentary is called WalMart: the High Cost of Low Price.

Aaron, Sarah, and Emily Walter said...

You're so funny-I was thinking too, I know I haven't seen her lately...but I swear she had her nose pierced....thought I was making things up. I don't like goin to walmart because of the chaos-it's always so "busy" even if it's not crowded-loud, cramped, messy...cheap though....maybe i should check out the show...i love target...

Josh and Brin said...

hi~ just checking your guys out. Thrilled for you both that Nick made it back safe, sound, and changed.
I am ashamed to tell you I miss Walmart at times. Anyplace you can go and be guaranteed to get what you want sounds just lovely to me right now. I went to the grocery store a few weeks ago and they were out of both milk and flour. good grief.
May God richly bless your venture and adventures together.