About Me

My photo
Clintonville, OH
The story of a photographer and his faithful wife. Nick has a gift for seeing the beautiful in the ordinary, Beth has a knack for data entry. Welcome to our world.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saturday

Today is good, my friends. The weather...I don't have words for it. I love it that much. I get to wear a sweatshirt! I am wearing socks! I am cold! Life is good!
Recap: last night was Colin's much-anticipated surprise party. SO FUN. And Michelle & company did a great job of keeping the big secret--Colin was actually surprised. A lovely group of people. I don't know the last time I felt so comfortable at a party. I'm more of a one-on-one type of conversationalist, but last night was great.
This morning Nick and I went to the Farmer's Market and it was great. Corn and banana peppers, etc. I love living in Clintonville. I hope I live here forever, I mean that.
Not much else going on. I just aced a mid-term. Getting ready to make spaghetti. (<----rhymed.) Going to Dan's (not surprise) birthday party tonight with the likes of Katie Babcock. Can't wait--similar group, more food.

Mo' later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope we live here forever too, love.

-Nick