About Me

My photo
Clintonville, OH
The story of a photographer and his faithful wife. Nick has a gift for seeing the beautiful in the ordinary, Beth has a knack for data entry. Welcome to our world.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I Got My Hair Did

Today was a good day. I slept in. I got up and listened to some music. Adrienne picked me up and we made pesto all afternoon. The weather is wonnnnnderful. Not much to say right now, except for I got my hair chopped off a week ago.


Eight inches, baby. These are some silly photos that Nick took a couple of days ago. The greatest part of having short hair is not having to think much about it.
I am off to hopefully finish a paper on the aforementioned topic of child-rearing. Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do love your hairs, babe. Sexy time.

-Nick